National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development released an official notification for the recruitment of Manager/Asst Manager Posts. It is the recruitment of a total of 162 Posts. The Screening Test then the Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination will be conducted for the final selection. Manager/Asst Manager Notification 2021 is published on nabard.org website.
Check out this article below for details information about NABARD Manager/Asst Manager 2021 Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fees, Syllabus, Salary PayScale, Important Dates, etc.
NABARD Manager/Asst Manager Recruitment 2021
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will conduct an open examination for recruitment For Various Posts of Manager/Asst Manager.
Candidates can do Online payment by Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card or Internet Banking and retained the transaction number for future reference. A candidate must be a citizen of India. Only Indian Eligible Candidates will be Apply For these Vacancies Of NABARD Recruitment 2021.
|Origination Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of Posts||Manager/Asst Manager|
|Total No. of Vacancy||162|
|Selection Method||1). Online Written Examination,|
2). Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
|Online Applications Starts on||Started|
|Last Date||7 August 2021|
|S. No.||Post Name||Total NABARD Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager (RDBS)||148|
|2||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha)||05|
|3||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||02|
|4||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)||07|
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with at least 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Institution to apply for NABARD Jobs.
- Age of contenders applying for NABARD Grade A Vacancy must be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-07-2021. i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-2000.
- Age Limit for NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS): Candidates age should be in between 25 to 40 years as on 01.07.2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-07-1981 and not later than 01-07-1996.
- Age Limit for NABARD Grade B: Candidates age should be in between 25 to 32 years as on 01.07.2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1996
Upper Age Limit relaxation
|Serial No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||10 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
Application Fee of NABARD Recruitment 2021
|Category||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’( RDBS & Rajbhasha),||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)|
|General Category||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
How To Apply for NABARD
You need to apply online only at nabard.org. Please follow the steps shown below
- Press “Career Notice” tab that is given in menu bar for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment.
- On next page follow suitable link.
- Press on “Advertisement” link to read NABARD Notification PDF.
- On next page, NABARD Advertisement PDF will appear.
- Read the details available in NABARD Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates need to press on “Apply Here” link from previous page.
- Fill NABARD Online Application Form with entire details.
- Upload essential documents along with NABARD Application Form.
- Submit NABARD Online Form after doing all formalities and retain a print out of it for further use.
|Basic Pay||Rs. 28,150/- p.m.|
|Additional Allowances||Dearness AllowanceLocal Compensatory AllowanceHouse Rent AllowanceReimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, and Grade Allowance.Initial Monthly Gross Salary – Rs. 70,000/-|
NABARD Grade B Salary 2021
|Basic Pay||Rs. 35,150/- p.m.|
|Additional Allowances||Dearness AllowanceLocal Compensatory AllowanceHouse Rent AllowanceGrade AllowanceInitial Monthly|
|Starting Date for Submitting Online Application||17 July 2021|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||07 August 2021|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A RDBS Exam Date||Last Week of August 2021/First Week of September 2021|
|NABARD Manager Grade B Exam Date||Last Week of August 2021/First Week of September 2021|