IIT Dhanbad released an official notification for the recruitment of a Non-Teaching Junior Assistant Posts. It is the recruitment of a total of 73 Posts. The Screening Test and Trade exam will be conducted for the final selection. Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021 Online Form IIT Dhanbad 2021 online application will start from 15.07.2021.
Check out this article below for details information about IIT Dhanbad JR Assistant 2021 Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fees, Syllabus, Salary PayScale, Important Dates, etc.
IIT Dhanbad 73 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Candidates can do Online payment by Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card or Internet Banking and retained the transaction number for future reference.
|Origination Name||IIT Dhanbad|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Total No. of Vacancy||73|
|Selection Method||Step 1: Written Test|
Step 2: Computer Proficiency Test (MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
|Online Applications Starts on||15 July 2021|
|Last Date||31 August 2021|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point.
- Having typing speed of either 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers.
Note: The requirement of typing speed mentioned in the Recruitment rules will not apply in the case of Divyang persons who are certified as being unable to type by the IIT (ISM)
30 years old for every category
Application Fee of IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
Application Fee of the online application of all vacancies will be
|All Categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 500|
|SC Category||Rs. 0|
|Person with Disability||Rs. 0|
How To Apply
The application form should be accepted in only an online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submitting the application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Visit the Official Website iitism.ac.in.
- Click on the link Apply given below the post.
- Select the post in which you want to apply.
- Fill the details mentioned in page and upload the required documents.
- Click on Submit after successful completion of form.
- Download and print Application form for future references.
- Candidates will send the signed copy of the printout of duly submitted application form to the IIT Dhanbad.
Part-A: Screening Test (Qualifying nature):
Part-B: Trade Test (qualifying nature)
Part-C: Main Examination:
Step I: Written Test
Step II: Computer Proficiency Test (MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
|Last date for the fee||31.07.21|